Germex-S

€1.00

Availability: In stock

Germex-S

 

Powerful broad spectrum disinfectant

 

Germex-S is a highly concentrated disinfectant, developed to be ideal for disinfection of boots, housing and equipment in professional animal husbandry.

 

Benefits of Germex-S:

-          Takes only 30 seconds to inactivate Streptococcus completely

-          Perfect for disinfecting boots in the Germex-S container

-          Highly concentrated disinfectant

-          Very rapid action against pathogens

-          Broad spectrum disinfectant

-          Thorough and deep disinfection

-          Only active when it is necessary (for humidification)

 

Composition :                                                                                                               

Sodium dichloroisocyanurate (CAS 2893-78-9)                                                1.5%

Pentapotassium-bis(peroxymonosulfate)-bis(sulfate) (CAS 70693-62-8)    45%

Contains monopersulphate compound

 

Indications:

The product is intended for virucide, fungicide, bactericide.

Approved to be used against bacteria (excluding spores and bacteria Mycobacteria), yeast, moulds and viruses in animal housings, related buildings and surfaces as well as equipment in agricultural business. Except for means of transport for animals.

 

Dosage and administration:

Water soluble powder.

General dosage:

First thoroughly clean all surfaces with an appropriate detergent and rinse before disinfection. Use a coarse spray (with low pressure). Contact time: 5-30 minutes

Use enough liquid, allowing the surface to remain wet during the contact time (0,3 litre per square meter).

Bacteria, yeast and moulds:       1% (100 g product, add water up to 10 litres)

Minimum contact time 5 minutes

Viruses:                                              2% (200 g product, add water up to 10 litres )

Minimum contact time 30 minutes

Boot disinfection:                           3% (300 g product, add water up to 10 litres)

Germex-S container ideal for foot bath.

 

Disposal according to environmental legislation.

Always maintain the dosage and contact time as indicated in the directions for use. This product is for professional use only.

 

Storage:

Store closed in a dry place at 15-25 °C.

 

Hazard statements:

H302 Harmful if swallowed. H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. H317 May cause allergic skin reaction. H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

 

Precautionary statements:

P260 Do not breathe dust. P273 Avoid release to the environment. P391 Collect spillage. P280 Wear protective gloves and eye protection.

P301 + P312 + P330 + P331 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse your mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. P302 + P350 + P361 + P363 IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with soap and water. Remove / Take off all contaminated clothing immediately. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. P305 + P351 + P338 + P310 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. P405 Store locked up. P501 Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with national regulation.

 

Keep out of reach of children and animals